Sep 16, 2012

gross.


Yesterday in our zoology 101 lab class, we finally worked on something real and gross. Yes, we dissected a frog. I have never done it in high school, so it was new to me. I still didn’t dissect the poor frog, instead my groupmates did the task and I was just there, freaking out, taking pictures and screaming. Couldn’t help but to stare at the frog’s eyes while they remove his skin. I hate frogs because they’re slimy and disgusting; never in my life I’m going to touch them. I sound mean with this but wait, I really feel sorry for them, they can’t do anything to save their lives when they are caught by zoology students or biology students for some experiments. Our frog tried to escape from us but we didn’t let him or her. Oops! I don’t know if our frog was a female or male.
Poor froggy didn’t die, atleast during the time he/she was with us. My classmate brought him/her somewhere. I hope he/she survives. In behalf of the six groups in my class (total of six frogs too), I am very sorry dear frogs, we just had to do it, for the fuckin’ grade.

I've got photos to share. Warning! 


such a big one! this was from Clarissa's group
Janna's group
Ours.

starting to peel his skin

what the!

if this was a cake.

whacha doing ivy?

hi dimple!

poor creature. you'll be remembered.

No comments: