Sep 20, 2012

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

I recently got a copy of the book. I have downloaded its pdf online and finished reading it a month ago. Just wanted to kill my curiosity about it since the movie is coming to theaters really soon. Totally loved it and now I'm so happy to own a physical copy of the book. My mum was the one who bought it, she's got me the August 2012 edition.
a real good book :)



Based on what I have googled last week, Perks comes out in SELECTED theaters this coming Sept. 26 in the Philippines. Which scares me to death that it won't probably be available in my place. But if odds will be in my favor, I want to watch it alone. Really weird. I dunno why, but I just feel like it's going to be real perfect. But then, I would hurt my friends' feelings. Whataver it is! I'm excited to watch it. Expecting much from the movie, same director and author. 
WE WERE INFINITE. That's probably the most famous line from the book. I have seen on tumblr a couple of pictures of that line taken from their own books (page 39), so I also made my own. (hahaha) Edited the photo on instagram.
And in that moment. I swear we were infinite.







No comments: