Oct 19, 2012

Lately, I've been listening to a record on repeat. Symphony Soldier by The Cab. I knew the band early this year since I heard their song Bad on the radio and during that time they were about to visit the country for a concert with other bands somewhere in March 2012. Months after that, I still didn't have any other songs of them and I learned they were coming back as a front act for Maroon 5's concert last September.
While listening to the radio station where I first heard their song Bad, I knew that it was a song of The Cab that was playing and the song is La La. I was actually in school that time, during my Zoology lecture class. haha. The song was so catchy. Days after that, I finally downloaded La La and played it on repeat for a couple of days. Not even kidding! It was then on one night that I decided to download their album, Symphony Soldier.
Symphony Soldier is their second studio album. It has 12 BEAUTIFUL songs!

No comments: