Oct 19, 2012

Symphony Soldier

The sophomore album of The Cab. It was released on August 2011. (I am a year late. damn it!)
tracklist:
Angel With A Shotgun 
Bad
Endlessly (My Most Favourite!)
Animal
Intoxicated
La La
Her My Love Is My Religion
Another Me
Grow Up and Be Kids
Lovesick Fool
Living Louder

(I do not own the videos of the links I provided. Credits to the one who uploaded it on youtube)

I also have their first album which is Whisper War, it is also a great record.

On the other hand, last night, my heart almost jumped out of my chest. The Cab followed me on

twitter. I wasn't even following them in the first place that's why I was really surprised. But I remember tweeting something with #thecab, that's how maybe they found my twitter and clicked my follow button. AMAZING! I still feel really happy about it.



No comments: