Dec 23, 2012

Crazy night!

Few days back, I hanged out with three of my favorite people. We went out dinner and went to see the lights at downtown.
Jake, Aren, Jerome, I. At Tsokolate, of course, favorite place since high school


After having our dinner, we headed straight the city hall to see the christmas lights. They were brilliant! 
Since the road was closed for safety and security purposes, I had an idea. You know, The Beatles, Abbey Road.... I've been wanting to do it for ages.


Just the three of us. We didn't know anyone around to do us a favour so Jake volunteered to take the photo. I say, this was pretty good. Jerome's leg was just pretentious. One does not cross the street with a huge step like that. :)


Second. This time, Jake saw a friend and we asked him a favour. Thank you Jake's friend. I say, this was a huge fail. C'mon! Jake tricked us and the photo was not taken correctly. 

 They were asking me to take photos of them and a kid was wandering around and I included her in most of the photos. She was just so adorable, we asked her daddy if we could take a photo with her. I thought it was unfair that I won't have a picture with the kid but see what happened.....
Instead of staying with my friends to be photographed by me, she approached me. awwww. that was so sweet and i eventually grabbed the opportunity. omg! look at her! that face is just so cute. my brother said she's like a snow man. lol

 Ooppps! We forgot to asked her name. Loser us! My camera was almost dying. this was the last photo. and we thought of going to Carmie's. She's a good friend from high school too, and she lives near the park of their community and they have lights there too.

I don't have photos from Carmie's place. well yeah, we went back to town so Aren can get a ride. It was around 10pm, she's a got a ride and we didn't. Then it started to rain, real hard! We were stranded outside a mall. It was freakin' scary. The sky was filled with lightning and the thunder was not a joke. I swear, cried there. geez. Never been that scared of my life before. And that night was two days before December 21. I know the Mayan thing is stupid but during that time I was thinking it's going to happen. But it didn't because it was stupid. That was just a form of desperation, I guess. 

Anyway, it's the 24th. Happy Birthday Louis Tomlinson! and Happy Christmas to all.


xoxo

No comments: