Apr 5, 2013

Infinity it is!


I'm still a lil bit hangover from yesterday's outing. No! there was completely no alcoholic drinks to be blamed for the hangover. It was the fun. The kind of fun that will never be forgotten.
So, yesterday I got to spend a couple hours with my high school buddies. The only people who would laugh at the idea that I'm very silent and well behaved in my college classes.
I arrived at the venue in the afternoon and I was happy that we weren't just few and the others arrived after me. The attendance was pretty good. don't ask about the food!
So, Mark brought Sheena. Sheena from their JEEP class who Jerome just recently mentioned to us and now Mark's girlfriend. She turned out to be a pretty simple looking young lady and very friendly. Raden also brought his new girlfriend who I just realized I have met before. Not sure when was that. And the most important guest was Renren. He is Rex's 9 year old cousin. OhMyGod! that kid was unbelievable. Grabe kung manlait. He made us all laugh without intentionally doing it. I wanted to take a picture with him but he was very hesitant. But after a few hours, he started calling me Ate Beah from Iguana which was a relief. Rex also told me Renren wanted to take a photo with me already. Yes to that!
We also had JhonJhoe and Tony. Jake was also there, he's a Galileo, so that's not a big deal. :))
I really did miss them, especially Cynthia and Mich. Cynthia has an accent now. haha. two years in Cebu ha! Ramisses was really funny, as he is always.


That's me with Renren. :))
I have this on my instagram, and our former classmate said we still all look the same. yay

gays. they pretend to be gays, except for Jake!

Us. Without Gel, Gab, Sheena, and Faith (?) who went home earlier.


 It was already past 8pm when I arrived home and I had to be quick in taking my shower so I won't miss The Script on Myx Presents at 9pm. My phone was buzzing with messages, as I was reading all the group messages I received. Gian's gm was very heartwarming.
Truth is, people change. And by that it also means everything changes. I'm just overwhelmed and thankful of the friends I met in high school. One thing I'm sure is that I'll never find a group of people like them. God, I love them and I hope to spend more time with them. 

No comments: